Audience: College Staff
Notes: Students must have ZuluDesk installed for this to work correctly. You will also need to ensure there are currently no devices casting to the AppleTV.
Below you will find instructions on how to force a student’s iPad to be displayed on your classroom AppleTV.
- First, open ZuluDesk Teacher, select classes and navigate to the appropriate class.
- Select the student iPad you would like to display.
- Under Actions, select “Force AirPlay”.
- Under “Unselected” select the AppleTV you would like to cast to.
- Select Next and the device should now be displayed on the AppleTV.