Audience: New Students, Parents and Families
- The steps below can only be completed after your iPad has been configured for ZuluDesk.
- If new students have received a temporary password, they should change their password prior to completing these steps.
Step 1: Sign in to SEQTA
- Select the SEQTA Learn app on your iPad
- Select Manual setup
- Enter ‘student.jbsc.wa.edu.au’ and select the right arrow
- Enter your username and password for Joseph Banks Secondary College (SC)
You should now be able to access your SEQTA account. If you are unable to access your account, please contact the IT Support team via email, calling or lodging a ticket.
Phone – (08) 9303 7400
Step 2: Sign in to Office 365
- Open the OneDrive app installed on your iPad.
- Under Sign In, enter your student email address. This is your student username (same one that you used with SEQTA), with @student.education.wa.edu.au attached to the end.
- When you see the Department of Education Sign In page, enter your student username (not email), and password.
- Select Login
- Once you have successfully logged in, check other Microsoft Apps, like Word and Excel and make sure they have also picked up your education account.
Step 3: Check your Student Emails
- Open the Microsoft Outlook app installed on your iPad
- Make sure the tick next to your student email is checked, and then select Add Account.
- If you would like to add another email address to your iPad, you can do so by selecting Add, otherwise select Maybe Later.
- We recommend selecting Turn On for enable notifications, this will make sure you do not miss any important emails from teachers or the College.
If you have any further questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.