Audience: Staff and Students.
- You must have a PaperCut account with the College before being able to print. If you are unsure if you have a PaperCut account click here and attempt to login with your normal College username and password.
- If you are using a “Managed” Windows Device (A device that you sign in to with your College Username and Password), then the installation will undo itself next time the computer restarts. If you would like a printer installed permanently, then you will need to contact the IT Service Desk.
1) On your Windows device press the Windows Key and R at the same time on your keyboard. You will see a box like this open:
2) In the Open box type: \\E4192S01SV012
3) If you are prompted for your credentials, enter your regular College username and password.
4) Once the authentication is successful, a window will be displayed with all the College printers.
5) Double-Click on the Printer that you would like to install. The Installation process will begin.
6) Once the printer has installed successfully, you will be displayed with this screen:
7) You may need to restart any applications like Microsoft Word in order for the printer to be displayed.