Audience: Staff and Students.
- You must have a PaperCut account with the College before being able to print. If you are unsure if you have a PaperCut account click here and attempt to login with your normal College username and password.
1) Open system preferences on your MacBook.
2) Select Printers and Scanners.
3) Click on the “+” symbol at the bottom of the window.
4) Locate the printer you would like to add. Remember for BYOD devices, you need to select the print queue with the “mac_” prefix in front of it. No other printers will work for BYOD Apple devices.
5) Ensure that the Print Using field has auto populated to say Secure Air Print. If it has not restart your computer and try again. If the issue continues, contact the IT Service Team.
6) Select Add and the printer installation will commence.
7) Begin printing to the new printer.