- You will need to know your current College Credentials to set up these Security Questions
Your Security Questions or Validation Questions allow you to reset your password or unlock your account without contacting the Joseph Banks Secondary College IT Support Team. There is one questions for every user, and it needs to be setup before they can be used to recover your account.
1) Navigate to portal.det.wa.edu.au.
2) Login using your current College Credentials.
3) Select “Change User Validation Question” on the Left hand side, under “Password Management”.
4) Re-enter your current College Credentials
5) Modify your questions and answers as required.
Your answers do not expire and will not change unless you change them again.